Magical Cologne and Aachen Christmas Markets
- Local joining points
- Travel by executive coach or upgrade to Silver Service
- 2 or 3 nights accommodation with continental breakfast
- Included excursions:
- Aachen (4-day holiday only)
- Day 1 – Departure by coach then onward to Belgium for a three-night stay.
- Day 2 – Cologne - Enjoy an included full day in Cologne, whose Christmas magic strikes a very festive note with no fewer than five Christmas markets. There is also plenty of entertainment on offer as Christmas approaches – a variety of Christmas concerts, nativity scene displays and a huge ice rink on Heumarkt. We stay in Cologne until early evening. B
- Day 3 – Aachen - Enjoy an included excursion to Aachen, with its streets and alleys transformed into a festive paradise of lights and colour, and the range of goods on offer at the huge variety of tempting stalls, from grand precious objects down to modest trinkets, it’s no wonder Aachen has become a must for visitors. B
- Day 4 – To Calais, then return home. B
* Aachen only included on 4-day break
Included Meals: B=Breakfast
Executive coaches will stay at the 4-star Best Western Post Hotel in Liege and Silver Service coaches will stay at the 3-star Alliance Hotel or 4-star Best Western Post Hotel in Liege.
All hotels will have a lift and bar. All bedrooms will have T.V., telephone and hairdryer.
Please Note: On some occasions, due to demand, we may use other 3 or 4-star standard hotels in the Liege or Hasselt area.