Cologne Christmas Markets by Eurostar
- 3 nights' accommodation with continental breakfast
- London St. Pancras to Brussels by Eurostar and connecting service to Cologne, and return
- Excursions and visits as described in the itinerary
Travel by Eurostar from London St. Pancras to Brussels, then by connecting service to Cologne, where you will stay for three nights.
Days 2 & 3 - Cologne
Two full days in Cologne to relax and explore. The Christmas market around the cathedral usually has over 100 stalls. Walk down to the Old Market, explore the aptly named Rudolfplatz and see the stalls at the Neumarkt.
- Included meals: 2xBreakfast
Return by connecting service to Brussels and onwards by Eurostar to London.
- Included meals: Breakfast
You will stay for three nights at the 4-star Leonardo Hotel Cologne, situated within a few minutes walk of Köln-Buchforst S-Station. The hotel has a restaurant and bar.