Brussels & Valkenburg Christmas Markets
- Travel by executive coach
- 2 or 3 nights accommodation with breakfast
- Included excursions:
- Valkenburg (4-day break only)
- Bruges (3-day break only)
- Day 1 Departure by coach then onward to Belgium for a three-night stay.
- Day 2 Brussels (included). The market, with its cheerful lights, delicious aromas and a vast number of stalls, promises a true festive atmosphere. In addition to the Christmas market, the ice-skating rink offers fun for all. Visit the beautiful Grand Place, decorated in festive lights for the occasion. B
- Day 3 Valkenburg (included). Enjoy the festive splendour of the Christmas market in the Town Cave (Gemeentegrot), the oldest and largest underground Christmas market in Europe. The ancient galleries and the stylish dramatisation of an episode from Valkenburgs rich history provide the perfect backdrop to this uniquely appealing occasion. The Christmas market is embellished with song and music, offering many tempting seasonal attractions for sale. B
- Day 4 To Calais by coach, then return home. B
* Valkenburg only included on 4-day itinerary
Included Meals: B=Breakfast
Executive coaches will stay for three nights at the 3-star Mercure Brussels Airport.
Silver Service coaches will stay for three nights at the 4-star Mercure Brussels Centre Louise.
Please Note:on some occasions, we may use other hotels of a 3 & 4 star standard in the Brussels area, such as the Mercure or Novotel Brussels Airport, or the Gresham Belson. On 3MBBV, we may also use the Hotel Olympia in Bruges.